Wednesday, February 15, 2012

How do I get transformers movies on my htc hd2 on to my computer?

I have the htc hd2 i wanna take the transformers movies off the htc hd2 and put them on my computer does anyone know how to do that?How do I get transformers movies on my htc hd2 on to my computer?- plug in your phone via USB cable

- select "disk drive" on phone screen when you plug it in

- window will pop up on computer screen and select "open folder to view files"

- go to transformers folder and open it up

- click and drag each one onto the desktop or wherever you want to save it on your computer

- once both are finished, close window and unplug phone from USB and BAM!! you're done! lol



P.S.

I recommend doing them one at a time, because they are big files and will take a bit to copy to your desktop.

No comments:

Post a Comment