Saturday, February 18, 2012

Where can I buy the Nike Limited Edition Transformers Bumblebee shoe adult size?

I have looked every where and can't seem to find the Nike Limited edition Bumblebee Transformers adult shoes. I know its is limited edition so its harder to find. But I didn't know it would be this hard to find. can someone please help and tell me who sells it? Nike no longer sells it.Where can I buy the Nike Limited Edition Transformers Bumblebee shoe adult size?I have been looking for the exact same shoes for awhile now. I found a site that sells them. It was some site that sold collectors items for animated shows like pokemon and transformers. But they were sold out on all of the colors except the bumblebee ones. But they only had them in sizes 8.5 and 11 but they were also 250 dollars. I was about to order them but it came from some sketchy place in china and I wanted me to send a check so I knew it was a scam of sort.Where can I buy the Nike Limited Edition Transformers Bumblebee shoe adult size?you can try to go to a sport store and find yellow and black sneakers

No comments:

Post a Comment