Wednesday, February 15, 2012

How do you rate the movie transformers on a scale from 1-10 ?

Are you exited to watch transformers revenge of the fallen?How do you rate the movie transformers on a scale from 1-10 ?I would rate it a 10 because I was so disappointed in movies at the theater that if Transformers would have been bad I swore I would not go to the theater again to see a movie. I like it so much I can what it over and over again and Revenge of the Fallen is the movie i want to see most of 2009.How do you rate the movie transformers on a scale from 1-10 ?
2. no.How do you rate the movie transformers on a scale from 1-10 ?I rate that movie 3, it was boring and terrible. I am not planning on seeing the second one.
Yes I'm excited, I like today's action movies for the special effects. I think it is very entertaining and am very interested in seeing it. I would rate Transformers at 6 or 7. Dialog wasn't amazing, story was good, acting was good too and the action would put it above the mediocre rating of a 5...How do you rate the movie transformers on a scale from 1-10 ?I expected more from the original Transformers movie, but thought overall that it was kind of lame. Maybe rate it a "4" and that's being generous. Great special effects, but not much on storyline.



The new one looks pretty good, but who can really tell by just looking at the preview trailers? I think I'll wait for word-of-mouth on this one before I plunk down my money to see it. If push comes to shove, I can always rent it on DVD later.How do you rate the movie transformers on a scale from 1-10 ?
i rate it a 6%26amp;yes i'l be going tp watch the second one.
8How do you rate the movie transformers on a scale from 1-10 ?
i will rate it a 9, and yes i'm really excited to go see the second part
i'd give it a 3, and maybe thats being generous. i thought it was a mess, it wasnt exciting, the action kept being cut short, and the rest of the movie was a typical michael bay movie, basically cheap and boring. it was funny tho
  • d3100
  • dmv hours
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment