Sunday, February 12, 2012

Is there a travel keyboard for typing while I travel WITHOUT a computer attached to it?

So I want a travel keyboard so I can type on the road. I've seen one with a little screen attached to it, so it was like a little typing device. Not a computer or anything like that, all it did was type. Any ideas of what they are called, what brands, where to get one? I can't seem to be able to find one anywhere.Is there a travel keyboard for typing while I travel WITHOUT a computer attached to it?You could ...... buy a type-a-writer ??Is there a travel keyboard for typing while I travel WITHOUT a computer attached to it?You could buy what is known as a "netbook." They are smaller laptops.



There is no such thing as a "travel keyboard" and I don't know where you got the idea.Is there a travel keyboard for typing while I travel WITHOUT a computer attached to it?yeah you might be thinking of an electric typewriter (some look pretty much like keyboards with little screens on them) they are rather hard to come by nowadays but you might try them online or in a office supply store. they are not very portable but you might find a brand that is. Some of them have little lcd's on them. Here is a link to a website that sells a bunch but i'm sure you can find many more on google.



The good ones seem to match the prices you'd expect to a lower end laptop, you might want to consider that option.



I included a very old model thats on sale on e-bay. Its a dinosaure lol



Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment