Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Is the Evac movie transformers toy better than the Blackout?

Hey i just wanted to check. I've heard Evac was better, but i cant be sure. So if you know any pros and cons about Evac and Blackout Transformers movie voyager action figures please tell me.Is the Evac movie transformers toy better than the Blackout?As far as I know they are the same figure w/a new head for Evac. Remy's transformers (TFKENKON) has freaking fantastic galleries. Blackout is #443. he doesn't appear to have Evac yet. Evac has the brighter "good guy" colors. I have Blackout and have no problems. I've heard the automorph will break if you're not gentle tranforming it. Price was my complaint, it's a big deluxe really. The $25 I paid for it was a little too much off the shelves.

No comments:

Post a Comment