Saturday, February 18, 2012

Is it possible to get the same camaro from Transformers 2?

OK well I'm looking for a new car. I was and currently am stuck between a few cars including the challenger and camaro? Just out of curiousity I was wondering if I could buy the camaro from transformers 2. I would want something like one of the v8 packages they offer but the cosmetics to be exactly like bumblebee.Is it possible to get the same camaro from Transformers 2?http://www.edmunds.com/insideline/do/New鈥?/a>

Yes of course it is. That's the main reason Chevy invested heavily in that movie, to showcase the new Camaro. They wouldn't have made a movie car for a blockbuster then denied the public access to it.

I think it's just a yellow SS with black rally stripes.

The SS is the V8, don't know if you can even get the strip packages with the V6 model.

If you're looking for the other features, where it transforms into a giant robot thing, I don't belive that's offered yet.Is it possible to get the same camaro from Transformers 2?Well its a yes and no.

Yes, you can get the same type and make of camaro as bumblebee.

all you have to do is purchase the modifications because during production, Michael Bay wanted a unique camaro so he took the time to modify it himself.

No, as in, bumblebee was specially modified plus he was the concept camaro. I dont know the exact cost of the modifications but if this helps.
  • pdd nos
  • english to hebrew translation
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment