Sunday, February 12, 2012

Is it safe to travel (inside the country) at 31 weeks pregnant?

We are planning our annual family beach trip for this August (I will be 31 weeks). We will be traveling 11 hours from NC to Destin Beach, FL and we will be staying for a week. As long as my pregnancy is uncomplicated, is it safe for us to travel when I am 31 weeks pregnant? Do you think my doctor would be ok with that? (Of course, I will ask him at my next appointment)Is it safe to travel (inside the country) at 31 weeks pregnant?Yes you will be fine to go. If in the unlikely event something happened they have hospitals in FL. Have fun!Is it safe to travel (inside the country) at 31 weeks pregnant?The doctor generally wants you to stay home (in your hometown) by the time you are 36 weeks until delivery. So at 31 weeks, you should be fine.Is it safe to travel (inside the country) at 31 weeks pregnant?Sure, just make sure to stop every 45 mins to walk and use the bathroom. U dont want a blood clot-plus keep hydrated so u wont go into preterm labor.

No comments:

Post a Comment