Sunday, February 12, 2012

Can anyone give me lots of details on how to start your own travel agency?

I love the travel industry and particularly the air aspect. I would love to have my own travel agent but not an airline... just organize holidays for people that kind of travel agency. Does anyone know how much it would be to start and run one? And profits and such? As well as how it works? thanks :)Can anyone give me lots of details on how to start your own travel agency?Starting your own business is not an overnight thing. From the sounds of it, you have not actually worked in it. Let me give you this bit of advice before you go any further: Learn the business by getting a job in it. You need to go be a travel agent for someone else's agency and learn the business. I don't mean work there a few weeks and quit. You need to be there probably at least 2 years and start at the bottom and learn all you can. 5 years would be ideal. When you truly know the ins and outs of the business, then is the time to think about going out on your own.

No comments:

Post a Comment