Sunday, February 12, 2012

What is the cheapest way I can travel to London for the olympics?

I currently live in California and am currently a student. What will be the cheapest way I can go to London? Should I order the hotel and other services separately or should I look into travel packages?What is the cheapest way I can travel to London for the olympics?Must Be flight





Source(s):

http://www.awayholidays.co.uk/What is the cheapest way I can travel to London for the olympics?London 2012 Olympics is definitely the peak time and all i can say is good luck on finding the cheap flight fare at that time. For the hotel, try Tunehotels, and book it as early as possible, cause if you book it later, the price of this budget hotel is even higher than the regular star-level hotels. Crazy!What is the cheapest way I can travel to London for the olympics?your best option is to hope for cheap flights. because of the olympics though, you might not get lucky - everyone else who wants to go will also be looking.



hotel - you could probably find a better deal; try lastminute.com or comparison websites. (but get a flight first).



also, will you be able to get tickets to any events? you won't be able to buy them here; they're currently on sale lottery-style

No comments:

Post a Comment