Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Do I have to ware a diaper to watch Transformers II?

I read that I need to ware some adult diapers if I want to see Transformers II. It seems crazy but I don't want to miss any awesome fight scenes. Maybe I need to ware baggie pants to hide them.Do I have to ware a diaper to watch Transformers II?HAHAHA

just be sure to go to the restroom as much as possible before the movie or dont drink anything at all

i saw it and it was ok, maybe because im not much of a transformers fanatic but yeah it was pretty decent. i give it 3 starsDo I have to ware a diaper to watch Transformers II?When i was watching the extras I need to go to the restroom but then the movie start and it is soooo good !! and exiting that i totally forgot!! :D of course at the end of the movie i ran to the bathroomDo I have to ware a diaper to watch Transformers II?ha ha, nooo. it is the best movie ever though!!!!! watch it in imax......yaaaayyyy!!!! i will c it again 2 morrow and i watched it yesterday!!!!!Do I have to ware a diaper to watch Transformers II?
I Sure Hope Not! Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment