Thursday, February 2, 2012

Can I travel to the Uk from Germany without obtaining a visa if I work as aupair in Germany?

I work in Germany as an aupair and I would like to travel to the UK on holiday for one week.Is it possible to travel without obtaining a visa at the UK embassy?Can I travel to the Uk from Germany without obtaining a visa if I work as aupair in Germany?Chichi, you would not have needed a visa for Germany if you would be a European Union citizen; therefore I assume that you hold another foreign citizenship. The German visa does not allow a travel to the United Kingdom since the U.K. is not party to the Schengen agreement for border-less travel in Europe. It solely depends on your citizenship whether you will need a visa or not. A visa is required if your country is listed on the attached link.

http://www.ukvisas.gov.uk/en/doineedvisa鈥?/a> ..

In this case you have to apply for a visa through the commercial partner of the U.K. Consulate Generals in Germany, WorldBridge. Visa application centers are located in Berlin, Dusseldorf, and Munich.

http://ukingermany.fco.gov.uk/en/visas/ ..

The other British Consulates cannot help you since they do not issue visa.Can I travel to the Uk from Germany without obtaining a visa if I work as aupair in Germany?
are you an EU citizen?



If so, obviously not a problem.



If not, then you may require a visa, but depending on where you are from, you will either apply for this prior to your visit, or it will be granted upon entry at the border. Thats all the info I can give you, not knowing much about your position.



this website should help:



http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/Can I travel to the Uk from Germany without obtaining a visa if I work as aupair in Germany?nope sorryCan I travel to the Uk from Germany without obtaining a visa if I work as aupair in Germany?
"Marsy" is right. If you are a German National, or a citizen of another EU country, you don't need to get a visa. If you're from outside the EU, you may need a visa.



Use the "Do I need a visa?" service on this site to check: http://www.ukvisas.gov.uk/en/Can I travel to the Uk from Germany without obtaining a visa if I work as aupair in Germany?You may need a visa for UK; it depends on which country you are from. Apply at the British Embassy or Consulate.Can I travel to the Uk from Germany without obtaining a visa if I work as aupair in Germany?
If you're an EU citizen then it shouldn't be a problem. If you're a foreign national that needs a visa to enter Germany, then stay where you are. We don't need any more illegals.
  • shop bop
  • word translator
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment