Thursday, February 2, 2012

How can I get a job that pays well but combines international travel?

I want to do Law at Uni but I don't want to be stuck in the U.K. Can I get a job that still pays well but still lets me indulge in my love of sun and international travel. I love to explore the more exotic and obscure corners of the globe as well as sunnier spots like the USA and Australia. Any suggestions?



Thanks!How can I get a job that pays well but combines international travel?There are jobs like International Sales/Marketing and other corporate functions that involve extensive international travel.



However, one has generally to have some experience in doing international business to qualify.



If you are really so inclined, I suggest you go to the library and read some books on international business. That should give you some foundation to decide if this is for you.



Bear in mind that the job is NOT all glamor %26amp; fun; you will find yourself working both day %26amp; night, and little time for "fun" in the touristy sense.How can I get a job that pays well but combines international travel?airlines
  • textfree pinger
  • watch weeds season 7
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment