Sunday, February 5, 2012

How do I find a good travel agent?

We are going to Kauai in Novemeber. We have never used a travel agent. We thought they would be able to get us a cheaper package plan than what we could on our own. Is there anything we should know when working with an agent?How do I find a good travel agent?You're likely going to get a cheaper rate by going online and booking it yourself. Unless you're such a novice that you'd need guidance in every aspect of your trip, skip paying the mark up for the agent's fee. Are you American? Going to Hawaii won't be a big task, but if you're traveling out of the country, then it is better to consult an agent. That is the only time I do it, because they may have been to the place I'm traveling to, and can offer insight that the websites can't. He or she can also give me tips, and I won't have to bother with the hassle of finding out all of the international requirements on my own.



If you insist on getting one, make sure he/she is well versed in the area you're going to. Ask for discounts or deals on excursions. Check their prices against online competitors - be sure you're being treated fairly. Ask what incidental services they provide, such as calling your hotel in the event of a late check-in, or being a go-between on any disputes with the hotel/airline, etc.How do I find a good travel agent?I have an associate that is also a travel agent. She has a TON of specials right now!. If you are interested, give me your contact info and I will pass it on to her for you.



Good luck!How do I find a good travel agent?http://ref.iliit.com/agents/page.asp?sit鈥?/a> http://www.rhoda.joystar.comHow do I find a good travel agent?
I've used many travel agents, and I've booked many trips online. The only advantage to a travel agent is that they do all the leg work for you. But, you have to trust them. The only thing I would suggest here is ask someone local for a reference. I much prefer to do that work myself and not have to pay someone else to do it for me. I've found Yahoo! Travel to be very good.
  • flight simulator games
  • english to arabic translation
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment