Sunday, February 5, 2012

Where is the cheapest place to travel to from chicago?

Hey, i live in Chicago, every year i travel to mexico during xmas. But this winter I want to go somewhere else. I want to fly out from chicago. However, i want to know which is the cheapest place to go from chicago. Where should I go. Is there like a website? I do not want to be putting each city on the world. But i can from dec 20, 2010- jan 2nd 2011. I prefer outside the country.Where is the cheapest place to travel to from chicago?"Cheap" is in the eye of the beholder. Without knowing what that means to you, this question is impossible to answer.Where is the cheapest place to travel to from chicago?Check the new United States travel advisories before you pick a place. Even if the airfare is cheap, hotels and meals can be expensive. You don't mention how much you consider to be "cheap". Probably Canada would be the cheapest.

No comments:

Post a Comment