Thursday, February 2, 2012

Can I put a mobile home/travel trailer in my parents back yard?

I noticed my neighbor who's older son bought a travel trailer and put it in his parents yard and lives in it. I want to know if this is something legal. We are in San Antonio Texas. Serious Answers onlyCan I put a mobile home/travel trailer in my parents back yard?Not all Municipalities approve of that. Contact the Zoning office at town hall and inquire before you spend the moneyCan I put a mobile home/travel trailer in my parents back yard?What do you mean serious answrs only, you put the question up and now and again you get an unserious answer to your question. Usual that means the person does not want to hear the truth.



IF this is in a subdivision does the subdivision have an HOA? IF so then that rules but even overruling that is the local ordinance and unless you are outside the city limits you will find it is against the ordiances in most areas.



Frankly, but I a very serious, if I lived next to a house with a travel trailer in the back yard and someone was living in it, regardless of the neighborhood, it would look trashy and I would do all in my power to make sure it was moved.Can I put a mobile home/travel trailer in my parents back yard?ask the county planning office --the one that gives permits for

houses.Can I put a mobile home/travel trailer in my parents back yard?
Sure, then take a crap in the driveway!
  • nada bluebook
  • the game of life online
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment