Thursday, February 2, 2012

How can I travel for work while my children go to school ?

my job requires a lot of travel , 3 to 4 times a year for 3monts each.

my son should go to school next year, what shall I do ?

shall I quit my job and search for another that doesn't require a travel, or how can I manage traveling with my son while he should attend school.How can I travel for work while my children go to school ?Kids thrive in stable environments. You could home school him but that would cost him the social development that comes from being around other children. Lots of kids are home schooled but the ones that do be have extra curricular activities. Up rooting him every 3 months isn't fair to him either. Just as he gets use to a place he's gone.How can I travel for work while my children go to school ?+4

suerte !
  • dominoes online
  • calculate percentage
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment