Sunday, February 12, 2012

How much will cost me (per day) travel in Europe as backpacker/budget traveler?

I need to have a general estimation of expenses, i will travel in various countries in central and east Europe.

Thanks.How much will cost me (per day) travel in Europe as backpacker/budget traveler?at least 50 euros a day just for accomadation and very basic food.Add travel,laundry,health insurance etc and it is not cheap even using student type accomadation etc.Maybe working holidays may be of interest or home swap/shares.How much will cost me (per day) travel in Europe as backpacker/budget traveler?
Sorry, I gave the answer now chosen as best a TD by accident, I did try to make it good by voting for it, as I can not undo the ratings.

Report Abuse

How much will cost me (per day) travel in Europe as backpacker/budget traveler?Living well:

Eastern Europe: 20 - 30 euros per day

Western Europe: 40 - 50 euros per day



Serious budget:

Eastern Europe: 10 - 15 euros per day

Western Europe: 15 - 25 euros per day



But it depends on how much you like beer, which country you are in, how much you like walking, whether you find the cheap places and a whole host of other things.How much will cost me (per day) travel in Europe as backpacker/budget traveler?
Tom is correct.



If you are really serious about a budget, google restaurants, backpackers, and sightseeing stuff yourself to get the best idea of how much money you will need.How much will cost me (per day) travel in Europe as backpacker/budget traveler?Tom is overly positive, even Beverley is on the positive side.

I would say bring at least $US 100 per day for western Europe, about 鈧?0, and only a little less for the east.

No comments:

Post a Comment