Sunday, February 12, 2012

Where can I find a good online travel guide to California?

I'm moving away from home from Wisconsin to L.A., its the first time I will be leaving living with my parents and I'm really scared because I am super close with my parents and I have a very close group of friends that I'm leaving behind. I want to find a good travel site for Cali with attractions and beaches, resturaunts, and shopping to keep my mind off how horribly homesick I am going to be.Where can I find a good online travel guide to California?Mike, she said ONLINE. Duh!



Try lacityguide.com.



Feel free to ask questions here or IM me, I'll be glad to answer questions.Where can I find a good online travel guide to California?This official web site of California has links to other things in addition to tourism. It also has links to drivers license and car registration regulations.



http://www.ca.gov/Tourism.htmlWhere can I find a good online travel guide to California?the best book out there: Not For Tourists



NFT: Los Angeles is your best bet because it is independently written by LA locals, and is constantly being improved with every new edition. SPENDING $20 ON THIS BOOK IS DEF WORTH THE MONEY. it provides practical advice on where the best restaurants are, has maps of all popular parks, malls, beaches, etc, and is free to download online!! sounds too good to be true i know!!



i can't tell you how awesome NFT is...

No comments:

Post a Comment