Wednesday, February 8, 2012

What health problems would make a child too ill to travel?

I'm writing a short story.

I need to know what a child could have that would make her too ill to travel to another country, so I need a health problem that would be quite significant, and possibly something that lasted for a number of months (in fact, something that rendered her unable to travel for years would be even better, if such a health problem exists).



Please help, I really want my story to be authentic. Does anyone have any ideas?



Thanks so much.What health problems would make a child too ill to travel?Hey 'CR' cancer can prevent you from traveling like if you constantly have to check in with your doctor, take medicine, be treated or get blood transfusions. Also if a person has like a fake heart or needs to be on a ventilator, that cold keep them from traveling.



Thanks, I hope you look into these and I hope i helped!
  • batman games for kids
  • renova
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment