Sunday, February 12, 2012

How can I add a travel booking engine to my travel agency website?

I want to add a travel booking engine to my travel agency's website to increase sales and for customer convenience (ex. air, cruise, hotels, cars, etc.) Something like on Travelocity, Expedia, Kayak, etc. You know what I mean... Anyway, are there companies that provide these services for a monthly subscription fee, for example? I've googled but haven't been able to find much of anything! Thank you!How can I add a travel booking engine to my travel agency website?Well.. you have 2 options :



1. Create your booking engine by your self in your website then your programmer should share some script to your travel agency website. Then when someone want to book, he should click reservation button then he will be redirected to your website. With your own system, you can track travel agent statistic so you can pay comission for them.



2. Join to 3rdparty booking service such as directwithhotels.com etc. It is the easy way because you only put html code to your website. I think most of them only charge per transaction base (just avoid monthly subscription).



Hope helps

No comments:

Post a Comment