Sunday, February 12, 2012

Travel question, regulations surrounding bringing cigars in to the US?

Me and my family are planning to travel to south America and my dad wants to bring hand rolled cigars back (not cubans) anyways is it legal for a us citizen to bring ten or so cigars back.

BQ: we need to keep them in my suitcase cause he's taking all of our scuba gear. So would it cause problems at security or whatever if I (a 16 year old) Had the cigars in my luggage. I know it wouldn't matter there cause the smoking age is 16. But when were state side?Travel question, regulations surrounding bringing cigars in to the US?Will you be traveling with them? If all of you will be traveling together (and returning together at the same time through customs and immigration), it should be fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment