Sunday, February 12, 2012

I'm an animation student who would like to travel the world and collect stories. What are my options?

I have a dream about traveling the world and animating local stories. I know that the Peace Corps are a good option for a recent college that wants to travel, however unfortunately animation isn't a prized skill set with them. As opposed to teaching English for a living, do I have other options? Does anyone know of any good adventure grants?I'm an animation student who would like to travel the world and collect stories. What are my options?Try to apply to as many scholarships for studying abroad as you can. Try to talk to people wherever you go, and you'll collect many cultural stories from random people in unlikely places. You'll be amazed by how much you can learn about other cultures while on the subway or bus. CIEE occasionally has summer vacation scholarships, I applied to the high school one and got in, but they have college traveling scholarships as well. For inspiration, the internet and library are always great sources.

No comments:

Post a Comment