Sunday, February 5, 2012

What is the cheapest way to travel from Chicago to Toronto?

I'm planning to go to Toronto. It may be as soon as late August. What is the cheapest way to travel? Flying is out b/c it costs too much. Should I take Greyhound or Amtrak?



I'm staying with my friend once I'm in Toronto so I don't need a hostel or anything like that...just have to get there.



Thanks in advance for the help (-:What is the cheapest way to travel from Chicago to Toronto?http://www.amtrak.com/servlet/ContentSer鈥?/a>



Amtrak is pretty cheep comped to Flying and greyhound and that it is relay nice way to travel get up at any time more than one bathroom they have bigger seats and lots leg room most of any other means of transportation. most people I know who have taken Amtrak and greyhound really like Amtrak a lot more.What is the cheapest way to travel from Chicago to Toronto?
Take the train. I just happen to be going to Toronto this Friday and looked into taking the train (I ended up buying a flight to Buffalo and I have a Toronto friend picking me up). The train is a lot less than flying. But it will take a day ore more. For instance if you leave on a Thursday morning, you won't get there until Friday afternoon or so, so plan accordingly. Or if your friend can pick you up in Buffalo, you can get a ticket for as low as $75 each way. Toronto is an hour and a half or more from Buffalo, not that far away. If you do choose to go to Buffalo and have a friend pick you up, bring your passport. You'll need it to get into Canada. Heck, bring it even if you go straight to Toronto. You'll need it.What is the cheapest way to travel from Chicago to Toronto?i'm not sure if amtrak goes to toronto or not, i believe greyhoud does,





go to their websites to find out.





if you have an option, AMTRAK, by a long shot, way better form of transportaiton, and it usually is just a little bit more to ride the train than the bus.What is the cheapest way to travel from Chicago to Toronto?
hitchhikeWhat is the cheapest way to travel from Chicago to Toronto?walk...kidding. I think the train probably is PLUS it would be lots of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment