Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Where is the best place I can travel wit my dog?

Anywhere but california, duh because i live there hah. Anyways i was planning hawaii but the rules are too strict. Everything is fine but getting the microchip implanted which i do not want my dog going thorugh. Anyways any other places where i can take my little pomeranian to travel where it would be fun for him and the rules aren't as strict as hawaii's. Thanks!Where is the best place I can travel wit my dog?why wouldn't you want your dog to get a chip? it is simple and quick and most don't even flinch when they get it (i work in a vet office and have placed lots in cats and dogs). and i would think the rabies titer tests and the quarantine would be more of an issue.Where is the best place I can travel wit my dog?
Honestly its safe to travel anywhere really. You can now take a small dog onto the plane as a carry on. As far as worrying about the microchip, its completely painless. They insert it through a needle and the dog can barely feel it. All of my dogs have the chips. Good luck..have fun!Where is the best place I can travel wit my dog?All that's involved in microchipping is the vet sticks a needle between his shoulders (under the skin) and puts it in.



I took my Pom to Iowa last month. He had fun playing in the snow.



Check for pet friendly hotels where you want to go and you and your Pom should have fun.Where is the best place I can travel wit my dog?
Took my Golden to Lake Placid, NY a few years ago, its a total dog friendly town. Lots of hotels there take dogs, great place, though very cold this time of year, this is a great bet for summer though.Where is the best place I can travel wit my dog?Arizona. Beautiful scenes and hiking trails. My granddog Harold went there with his family.Where is the best place I can travel wit my dog?
Heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment