Thursday, January 26, 2012

Is it possible to travel with 16yrs to Spain and what do I need?

I am 16 years old, I will be staying in Germany 1 year, I have been now in Germany for 4 months, and I want to visit Spain just for a Couple weeks, do I need a visa? and how old do I need to be to buy an online ticket and travel by my own?Is it possible to travel with 16yrs to Spain and what do I need?Do you need a visa? Where are you from? I suppose, if you are already IN Germany, most visas for Germany cover the rest of the Schengen countries.



I don't know if you are old enough to travel that much all alone, but you probably know what you are capable of, in terms of taking care of yourself. Most exchange programs that I have had contact with wouldn't allow you to travel that much or that long alone...you would need your "parents", but if you're already independent, I suppose you can do it. Check with the nearest Spanish Consulate or the Embassy to find out if your visa covers such a trip. Show them what you have and your passport.Is it possible to travel with 16yrs to Spain and what do I need?If you are an EU citizen there are no restrictions beyond proof of identity (maybe) at border crossings.

No comments:

Post a Comment