Thursday, January 26, 2012

Is Crosscultural solutions a good organization to volunteer and travel with?

I am 20 this summer i am looking into going on a cross cultural solutions trip where i volunteer during the week and travel on the weekend i take medicine for seizures i would like to go to China this summer for 2-3 weeks is it a good organization to travel with volunteer, travel, see different cultures,meet new people, help me with others things, tell me when to take my medicine since i live in New Jersey?Is Crosscultural solutions a good organization to volunteer and travel with?CCS has a good reputation, but they're very expensive. I would recommend looking into Global Volunteer Network. They also have a good reputation but are much cheaper. I'm pretty sure they have programs in China.
  • spongebob games online
  • spelling dictionary
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment