Thursday, January 26, 2012

Can you use air miles with a travel agent?

We are planning our honeymoon to a few places, one being Hawaii, and we are going through a travel agent. We have air miles through Hawaiian Air, can our travel agent use them when planning our trip? Thanks!Can you use air miles with a travel agent?You are the only one who can give permission for the travel miles to be accessed. It would be necessary to give the agent your information, however, it would be up to her/him whether they would be willing to take care of that part of the trip for you. I have been a travel agent for more than 20 years. I don't believe in service fees and there are many time I take care of details that I do for free - not all agents are like me.



Hope this answer help - Good luck and congratulations!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment