Monday, January 23, 2012

What is the best travel guide about the Galapagos?

My friend and I are going to the Galapagos in six weeks. I've rented all of the videos that Netflix has, but I'd like to get a great travel guide as well. Any thoughts about which one would be the most helpful?What is the best travel guide about the Galapagos?I have purchased two books, both are filled with top spots to visit, maps of the country and of each section, and both books have huge sections at the end about the Galapagos, with tons of pictures.

"Ecuador, Galapagos Islands" Ulysses Travel Guide

"Ecuador and the Galapagos Islands" Lonely PlanetWhat is the best travel guide about the Galapagos?Try "Ecuador %26amp; the Galapagos Islands Travel Guide (8th Ed.)" from "Lonely Planet" travel books.

I use them often and they're quite help-full.

this is the link to they're website. you can get this book at normal stores though.



http://shop.lonelyplanet.com



Enjoy !

No comments:

Post a Comment