Thursday, January 26, 2012

What is the most economical site to buy plane tickets to travel so South America.?

I need to travel to South America from San Francisco in December and I need to find affordable prices . Help me.What is the most economical site to buy plane tickets to travel so South America.?I highly recommend Northwest Airlines. My grandfather flies to South Africa frequently, and that airline can fly there with the least stops.

you can also try south african airways, but you'd have to completely change terminals at an international airport, and you don't want that.

Check out expedia or travelocity, though. see which airline flies there, but trust me. Don't book flights there. I've learned that the hard way.What is the most economical site to buy plane tickets to travel so South America.?try www.mobissimo.com

or www.despegar.com (it may be in spanish)

No comments:

Post a Comment