Thursday, January 26, 2012

How do people get the money to travel a lot? & how can I get a traveling job-traveling to foreing countries?

I'm very poor %26amp; live in the US really would love to travel %26amp; get a job traveling across Latin America. Is there any way I can get the money to do that? %26amp; I seep how people travel to Europe 3 times/yr. %26amp; are not even rich. How do they get the money to do that without working or getting a loan? Do they have any travel grants?



I do have a passport. %26amp; I live off of SSI %26amp; Social Security.How do people get the money to travel a lot? %26amp; how can I get a traveling job-traveling to foreing countries?you ll be surprised at how cheap it actually is to travel to some countries especially countries in Latin America.it depends on where you travel and stay but i go to Mexico every year and never spend more than 8-9 hundred dollars a month.instead of staying at a hotel you can rent an apartment for allot cheaper.and instead of eating at fancy restaurants catering to tourist you should eat where the locals eat,the food is better and its allot more fun.How do people get the money to travel a lot? %26amp; how can I get a traveling job-traveling to foreing countries?
.People get the money because they work for it. I don't know in the US, but in Europe, I get every 6 months a "holiday money". Then depends on the people, would like to use it to go on holiday or buy something that they need. But I need holiday so I rather buy a ticket than a diamond.



If you don't have a lof of money to spend on holiday - go as backpacker - traveling with budget. It's quite fun.



Try to get a job on the Cruise ship or something.

travel around the world within a year ;)



my brother did it., when he was young. From Barbados to Jamaica, From Maldives to Monte Carlo.

See the World and Get Paid for It



Have a look:

http://www.cruiselinejob.com/

http://www.shipjobs.com/How do people get the money to travel a lot? %26amp; how can I get a traveling job-traveling to foreing countries?If you go to college, you can possibly apply for travel grants through your school. Many colleges offer this and they have student discounts/specials. Many student get financial aid as well. You might want to check you local college, or the college you go to, and see if they offer anything that might be of interest to you.



Another thing is that if you do not make a lot of money, you will have to have money to support yourself in the other country. Since you are not a citizen, you will be unable to get a job, as you will not be able to pay taxes on the money you earn in that country, unless of course, you get paid under the table. It is a huge risk to move down there, and then find out that no one will hire you since you are not a citizen.How do people get the money to travel a lot? %26amp; how can I get a traveling job-traveling to foreing countries?
Sorry, I can't figure out how they do it either.How do people get the money to travel a lot? %26amp; how can I get a traveling job-traveling to foreing countries?You look pretty..SO I would try to work for an air line..so you could travel anytime you wanted.
  • trade in value
  • spiderman the musical
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment