Thursday, January 26, 2012

How big should my budget be to travel to Russia for 3 weeks?

I'll be traveling to Russia in August 2011 for 3 weeks. I'll be staying in hostels in Moscow for 4 days and in St. Petersburg for 4 days, as well as staying with friends in Rostov-on-don and Yekaterinburg for the remainder of the trip.



I'm currently living in Australia and the airfare+travel insurance+visa is around $2300 AUD. I'm guessing that my budget should be around $6000 AUD.



Should I budget more money?How big should my budget be to travel to Russia for 3 weeks?I guess you will have enough, specially if you do not have to pay for things while staying with your friends. But I have not been in Russia.



You might want to ask again but then in the travel Europe continental Russia part of this site.

No comments:

Post a Comment