Monday, January 30, 2012

What happens if I never travel to the country which issued me the schengen visa?

Normally countries like Spain and France gives the longest schengen visas. So if I apply for Schengen visa from Spain and later travel to other countries and never set foot in Spain would it cause any problems? Would it cause any problems when I apply for a new Schengen visa from Spain later?What happens if I never travel to the country which issued me the schengen visa?You must apply for a visa through the embassy of the country in which you will spend the majority of time, not the country that you first enter. So if you enter through another country, you will need to show proof that you have made arrangements to spend the majority of your time there such as hotel and travel bookings.

You will have to pass through immigration. Don't assume that you are cleverer than them; they've seen it all before. Schengen visas can only be 90 days long anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment