Thursday, January 26, 2012

Can I use the Oslo Pass to travel from Rygge airport to Oslo via train?

I am going to travel from UK to France, but will have a 24-hour-transit in Oslo (Rygge airport). I am considering to go to Oslo for the day, and want to buy the Oslo Pass. If this pass can be used to travel from Rygge to Oslo via train, then I could save on getting the airport transfer transportation.Can I use the Oslo Pass to travel from Rygge airport to Oslo via train?Hi!



Unfortunately, the Oslo Pass only includes transportation within the city of Oslo, so you will have to buy a return ticket for Ryggeekspressen, which costs 250 NOK (210 for students), and is the cheapest and most convenient way of getting to and from the airport! I know it's still expensive, but it beats staying at the airport for 24 hours :) And the Oslo Pass is a great offer - normally one visit to a musem costs 100 NOK!

No comments:

Post a Comment