Thursday, January 26, 2012

How do you use the Baby Bjorn Travel Crib with a newborn?

I have a 5 month old. We are planning on a trip and we need a travel crib. I have seen great reviews about Baby Bjorn Travel Crib. My question is.. HOW do you put your baby (who doesn't stand up yet) in and out of this crib? It looks deep and I don't think it had any zippers on the sides to help you move the baby in and out! Help!

Thank you so much...How do you use the Baby Bjorn Travel Crib with a newborn?I had never heard of this until your question so I googled it and found this page. Watch the demo video at the bottom. They don't put a baby in it, but it doesn't look that deep to me. So bending over to put a baby in it shouldn't be a problem. I'm definitely interested in getting one of these!



http://www.babybjorn.com/American/produc鈥?/a>
  • black ops zombie maps
  • sea doo
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment